- Get tested for 10 common bacterial and viral STDs
- FDA Approved Tests
- Affordable Pricing
- 100% confidential STD testing
- Over 4500 test centers across the united states
- Only Small Urine and Blood Sample Required
What is an STD Panel Test ?
The 10-Panel STD test or most popularly known as the STD panel test is a comprehensive test, that reveals either of 10 most commonly caused STD like HIV Type 1 and 2, Herpes 1 and 2, Hepatitis A, B and C, Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea and Syphilis.
The 10 Panel STD test is usually necessary for people who are sexually active, have multiple sexual partners and use drugs through needles.
What tests are included in a full STD Panel?
10 Panel Test would reveal either of the following mentioned infections:
- HIV Type 1 and 2: In order to detect the presence of HIV-1 and 2 viruses present in the body, we conduct the most preferred method that provides accurate result i.e. 4th generation DUO Antigen/Antibody.
- Herpes 1: HSV-1, known to cause Oral Herpes is usually detected by Herpes Type Specific IgG Antibody testing.
- Herpes 2: HSV-2 is responsible for causing both Oral and Genital Herpes, hence, we use, FDA approved, Herpes Type Specific IgG Antibody testing, that finds the antibodies created in response to Herpes virus.
- Chlamydia: Chlamydia is known to spread more easily and frequently amongst the majority of the American population. We use FDA approved, Urine test in order to determine, the presence of Chlamydia infection in the body.
- Gonorrhoea: Gonorrhea, at present feared for its increased resistance to the highly effective antibody, can spread more easily as compared to other STDs. A urine test is used to reveal the presence of Gonorrhea infection in the body.
- Syphilis: A blood test or commonly known as the RPR test (in case of Syphilis) is known to discover the antibodies created in response to Syphilis infection, present inside the bloodstream.
- Hepatitis A, B and C: An IgM blood test is used to confirm the presence of Hepatitis A infection inside the body. On the other hand, a simple blood test can be used to determine the Hepatitis C infection and Hep B Surface Antigen blood test be used to clarify the Hepatitis B infection.
Our FDA tests include the following guarantees:
- Doctor Consultation for guidance on the further treatment plan.
- Strict confidentiality agreements ensuring no disclosure of patient name on records.
- Faster results i.e. within 24-48 hours.
- FDA-approved tests conducted in CLIA-certified labs
- Medical Advisors who available 24x7 to clarify any test, infection or treatment-related queries.
How much does STD panel test cost?
The STD panel test cost $198. The results will be available withing 24 to 48 hours.
You can book the test online and visit a test center near you to get tested. We have over 4500 STD testing centers in the United States.
How does STD Panel test work?
Order Your Test
Choose from the tests available for Chlamydia & Order online.
Visit Test Center
Find a test center using your zip code and visit the test center.
Get your results in your online account in 1-2 days.
- Order: The first step involved ordering of the test. You can book with us online.
- Visit: Without the hassle of paperwork, long queues, waiting time, and appointment regulations, you can visit our center at the address mentioned at the site.
- Results: You can get your results within 1-2 business days of Test.
Why is the need to get a cumulative or 10-Panel STD test right now?
The need to get a 10-Panel STD test is now, as the infection rates have changed drastically, which signifies that we are going backwards in the 90s when the numbers were high, awareness was limited and treatments were challenging.
According to Bolan, Director of CDC’s Division of STD Prevention: “We expect Gonorrhoea will eventually wear down our last highly effective antibiotic, and additional treatment options are urgently needed.” this means that the antibiotics developed to cure these STDs (mainly bacterial in nature) are outgrowing their resistance to the most effective antibiotics.
Since awareness is the first step to any cure, it is important to recognize your body status in case you are having an active sexual life, more than one sexual partner, drug user and an alcoholic.
STDs that are covered in STD panel and their window period
|STD||Test Type||Window Period|
|HIV Type 1 and 2||Blood Test||11 Days-3 Months|
|Herpes 1||Blood test||4-6 Weeks|
|Herpes 2||Herpes Type Specific IgG Antibody testing||4-6 Weeks|
|Gonorrhoea||Urine Test||2-6 Days|
|Syphilis||Rapid Plasma Reagin or RPR Blood Test||3-6 Weeks|
|Hepatitis A||Hepatitis A antibody Test - Blood Test||2-7 Weeks|
|Hepatitis B||Hepatitis B virus test (HBV) - Blood Test||6 Weeks|
|Hepatitis C||Hepatitis C Antibody Test - Blood Test||8-9 Weeks|
|Chlamydia||Urine Test||24 Hours - 5 Days|
Common STDs and Their Symptoms
- Oral Herpes
- Genital Herpes
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- HIV 1 and HIV 2
- Tingling in the vagina area.
- Headaches and Muscle Aches
- Flu-like symptoms
- Drowsy feeling all the time.
- Itching, Burning and painful sensation during urination
- Swollen lymph glands in neck, groin and under the arms.
- Blister formation (clear yellowish fluid) that surfaces within 3 days of infection around the vaginal area, clitoris, anus, vulva, labia, thighs, buttocks.
Symptoms in Women:
- Burning, Itching, Tingling feeling in the vaginal or the anal area.
- Fever, Headache
- Flu-like symptoms
- Swollen glands
- Pain in the legs, vaginal area or buttocks
- Difficulty while urination
- Distinguished vaginal discharge
- Abdominal pain and a pressure like feeling.
Symptoms in Men:
- Flu-like symptoms
- Fever and headache.
- Pain while urination
- Formation of Blisters, sores or ulcers at the penis area, scrotum, groin, anal area and places where the virus has spread.
- Nausea like feeling
- Muscle aches and pain.
Symptoms in Women
- Chills and fever
- Heel tendons and painful wrist
- Skin rash
- Swelling or joint pain
- Meningitis symptoms--stiff and painful neck, vomiting, headaches, seizures and confusion.
Symptoms in Men
- Green-white or Yellow-white discharge from the penis
- Inflamed eye, Sore throat
- Rectal pain, discharge, or bleeding
- Painful and frequent urination
- Testicular pain
- Burning and itching around the opening of the penis
Common Syphilis Symptoms in Women and Men
- Reddish-brown sores or a skin rash
- Sores in vagina, penis, mouth, or anal area
- Fever, Headache and Fatigue
- Muscle aches
- Hair loss and Weight loss
- Inflammation and Infection of membranes around the spinal cord and brain
- Deafness, Numbness, and Dementia
- Visual problems like blindness
- Aneurysm and Neurological Problems
- Visible changes in personality
- Heart valve disease
- Jaundice, and Swollen Glands
- Bone Abnormalities
Symptoms of Chlamydia
- Bleeding between periods
- Pain during sex
- Lower bellyache, Inflamed eye
- Pain during urination
- Fever and Inflamed eye
- Lower back pain
- Abnormal vaginal discharge with also a differentiated odour
- Testicular swelling and pain
- An abnormal penile discharge which looks thick, milky or watery, and a yellow-white like substance.
- Rectal pain, discharge or even bleeding
Common Hepatitis A Symptoms in Women and Men
- Fever and Fatigue
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Appetite loss
- Abdominal pain
- Black or dark colored bowel movements
- Joint pain and Dark urine
Common Hepatitis B Symptoms in Women and Men
- Fever and Fatigue
- Joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Loss of appetite
- Abdominal pain
- Dark colored urine
- Dark bowel movements
- Pain over the liver
- General and consistent pains in the body
Common Hepatitis C Symptoms in Women and Men
- Flu-like illness
- Stomach pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Decreased Appetite
- Yellowish eyes and pale skin; usually a symptom of Jaundice
- Dark urine
- Dark colored bowel movements
Common HIV-1 Symptoms in Women and Men
- Headache, Diarrhea
- Nausea, Vomiting and Fatigue
- Sore throat, Fever
- Aching muscles
- Swollen lymph nodes
- Non-itchy red rash that usually appears on your torso
Common HIV-2 Symptoms in Women and Men
10 Reasons to Get Tested with us
- 10-Test Panel: In a heavily populated city of America i.e. New York, we are one of the top 5 10 Panel Test service providers that includes Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Herpes-1 (Oral Herpes) and 2 (Genital Herpes), HIV-1 and 2, Hepatitis A, B and C. We are known to provide the test results within 24-48 hours that is unlike other providers in the similar race.
- Flexible Locations and Hours: There are nearly hundreds of testing locations at the perimeter of New York and which is why you can locate our test centers easily using Google Maps. You can visit our centers at your own convenient time and book your tests with us.
- FDA-Approved Tests: Our each and every test in 10 Panel is FDA approved and we exclusively offer HIV RNA Early Detection Test that is permitted by Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- CLIA-Certified Labs: Every testing location registered under our domain are better than normal Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) standards which makes us superior from others in the race.
- HIV RNA Testing: Along with offering 10 Panel STD testing, we also provide FDA-approved HIV RNA test that is conducted using the RNA techniques. RNA techniques driven tests are fast, easy and accurate.
- Multiple Payment Options: We offer flexible payment options to our customers, i.e. you can pay via Credit Card, Debit Card, Netbanking, PayPal and Cash as well.
- Strict Confidentiality: We understand the cultural and societal rigidity associated with STDs, which is why we maintain a strict confidentiality agreement that has almost negligible paperwork. We do not disclose patient's name or results to any known or unknown resource of the patient at any cost.
- Doctor Consultation: In case you receive a positive in your test results, then you can consult with our well-qualified doctors who can further assist you with a correct treatment plan and prescribe you with the right medications.
- 24-48 hours results promise: Unlike other clinics, we provide results within 24-48 hours of tests.
- Best Price: We offer FDA approved tests at a competitive price.
STDs and FAQs
Should I get tested?
Yes, in case you are showing any signs of any common STD infection mentioned above then you should undergo STD Panel Test.
Where can I get tested?
You can visit our FDA approved clinic and get a 10 Panel STD Test.
What is the window period for an STD test?
Normally symptoms of any STD reveal themselves within 3-6 weeks, which is the average window period test.
How long does 10- Panel testing take?
Tests that require blood and urine samples require only 5-10 minutes.
How much the 10-Panel test cost?
10 Panel Test costs 198 USD and 10 Panel Test with HIV RNA costs at 349 USD.
Can STDs be cured or treated?
Any STD can be treated and cured, provided they are diagnosed on time. Early detection is a necessity when it comes to proper treatment.
What should I expect when I go in for a 10- Panel test?
In case you fall into the “Who should get tested” category then you can expect a positive result. In case you are diagnosed with a positive, then our doctors will guide you through the entire treatment process.
What do 10-Panel positive/negative results mean?
Positive means that your body has been exposed to either of 10 STDs- Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, HIV-1 and 2, Herpes-1 and 2, Hepatitis A, B and C infection. In case you get a negative then it means you are clear from 10-Panel STD.
Should pregnant women get a 10 Panel STD Test?
Yes, pregnant women should take the 10 Panel STD test as the unborn child can get easily infected.